Ross County vs Hearts
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Victoria Park (Dingwall).
Having booked their place in the ultimate bottom of the table, Hearts will have a rare chance to win while visiting Ross County at Dingwall.
- Ross County form: 20 matches – 5 wins – 6 draws – 9 losses – 21 points.
- Hearts form: 21 matches – 2 wins – 7 draws – 12 losses – 13 points.
Ross County is at the eighth position in the league table while Hearts is resting at the ultimate bottom of the Premiership table.
Ross County vs Hearts Head-to-head (h2h)
- Seven of their last ten matches have ended in a draw.
- Hearts have marked four of the last five wins in their clashes.
- The host previously tasted success at home in their 2013 fixture.
- Their previous encounter ended in a goalless draw at Hearts.
Ross County vs Hearts Prediction
Subjected to three winless games in the campaign lately, Ross County will be in dire need of the three points to climb further in the league table.
Ross County met St. Johnstone on the road in their previous encounter and both teams scored a goal each in the draw.
Besides that, the Staggies have a mixed form at home. The host has marked four wins and five losses in the campaign at home so far.
In the meantime, Hearts is the second-worst away team in the league next to St. Mirren. Evidently, the Hearts have lost seven of their ten away fixtures and have only one win in it.
Apart from that, the Heart will be visiting after equalizing with Aberdeen at home in their previous clash in the campaign.
So, the host has more chance of winning the game. Even though Hearts is in poor form, they have marked some draws in their schedule. Hence, to be safer, it is better to go with a double chance in the clash.
Ross County vs Hearts Betting tips
Double chance: Ross County or Draw @ 1.57 (4/7).
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).