Rosenborg vs Haugesund:
Date: Saturday, 23 July 2016
Kick-off: 14:30 UK Time
Venue: Lerkendal Stadion (Trondheim).
Rosenborg will hope to continue their unbeaten run, and stretch further their point at the top of Tippeligean table, when they welcome Fk Haugesund on Saturday afternoon.
Rosenborg have been cruising on a smooth form since the beginning of this season, they have lost just one match this season, and they have won eleven games. They have the best offensive side in the league with 31 goals and best defensive side having conceded just 10 goals. They are four points above Odds in the 2nd position and hopes to win this game to extend or maintain the 4 point gap.
FK Haugesund are not bad on their own, they are in the 4th position with 28 points, 4 points below the Uefa Europa league spot. They have lost one of their last six game and won three, they are the joint best offensive side with Rosenborg, but their defense is nothing to write home about as they have conceded 22 goals this season. They hope to win this one to shorten the gap between them and the team3rd position depending on result else where.
- Rosenborg are undefeated in their last 15 league games.
- Rosenborg are unbeaten in their last 33 home games in the league
- Rosenborg have scored at least 3 goals in 5 of their last six home matches in the league
- Haugesund have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 league games.
Rosenborg vs Haugesund: Head-to-Head
- Rosenborg have been superior to Haugesund in their 22 games; they have won 15, drawn 4 and lost just 3 games to Haugesund.
- Rosenborg are unbeaten against Haugesund in their last 4 games, they have won 3 and drawn 1. Also they have kept 2 clean sheets.
- At home, Rosenborg have lost just 1 game against Haugesund in their last 11 games, they have won 9 and drawn 1.
- Rosenborg are unbeaten in their last 6 games at home against Haugesund, they have won 5 and drawn 1.
Rosenborg vs Haugesund: Prediction
Rosenborg are huge favourites in this fixture, considering their unbeaten record, their smooth home record and their Head-to-Head dominance over Haugesund, they are also good upfront and are not goal shy while they have kept their defense solid.
I predict a win for the home team, but also i expect goals from the 2 teams involved. I’m predicting a correct score of 4-2 in favour of Rosenborg
Rosenborg vs Haugesund:Tips
1. Rosenborg win
2. Both teams score
3. Over 2.5 goals
4. Over 3.5 goals (risky)