Roma vs Zorya
UEFA – Europa Conference League
Date: Thursday, 25 November 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Stadio Olimpico.
Roma are massive favorites going into this match on Thursday. They can’t afford a slip-up after consecutive failures against Bodo/Glimt. We sincerely doubt they will drop the ball once again. A comprehensive home win is our main betting recommendation for this one.
Roma vs Zorya Head-to-head
- This will be the second head-to-head affair between Roma and Zorya.
- The first one, played a couple of months ago in Ukraine, ended in a 0-3 victory for the Romans.
Roma vs Zorya Predictions & Analysis
Roma took only one point in a double-header against Bodo/Glimt in the last two rounds and they will be looking to rebound in Game week No 5 when Ukrainian side Zorya come to visit Italian capital.
The teams are currently separated by a single point and a potential slipup could mean farewell from the knockout phase of the Conference League for Jose Mourinho and his troops.
Nevertheless, they do come into this as heavy favorites. They have demolished Zorya in what was a completely one-sided affair in the reverse fixture in Ukraine (0-3).
There is so much to suggest that we could be in for a high-scoring affair here once again.
As many as ten goals were scored in Roma’s two home outings in this term of the Conference League.
Also, Zorya fell 3-1 away at Bodo/Glimt on Matchday No 1. The Ukrainians thus revealed their defensive holes against both Bodo/Glimt and Roma so far in the campaign.
Moving forward, Roma will enter this tie in much higher spirits following the weekend’s 0-2 victory at Genoa.
On the other hand, Zorya fell 2-1 away at Lviv in the topflight of Ukrainian football after the international break.
Key Stats for Betting
- Four of the last five matches Roma played ended with at least three goals scored.
- We saw ten goals in two of Roma’s home matches in the Conference League.
- Roma destroyed Zorya 0-3 when the two teams met each other in Gameweek No 2.
- Zorya will travel to Italian capital off the back of a 2-1 defeat at Lviv.
Tips for Roma vs Zorya
Roma to win in -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.53 (8/15)
Over 3.5 goals FT @ 2.10 (11/10).