Roda vs VVV-Venlo
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 26 November 2021
Kick-off at 19:00 UK / 20:00 CET
Venue: Parkstad Limburg Stadion.
Roda have played some high-scoring affairs of late. Each of the last seven games they played saw three or more goals scored.
Jurgen Streppel’s defense allowed two goals in each of the last two league affairs. VVV have not been much better defensively of late either which is why we have reasons to expect an open game packed with goals on Friday.
Roda vs VVV-Venlo Head-to-head
- Roda dominated this matchup historically with 10 wins in 16 clashes against VVV-Venlo.
- Also, Roda celebrated a demolishing 1-4 victory when these two teams last met each other in April 2018.
- The hosts won six, drew one, and lost one of eight home fixtures against VVV.
Roda vs VVV-Venlo Predictions & Analysis
Roda host VVV-Venlo on Saturday evening in the 17th round of the Eerste Divisie. The hosts will be hoping to bounce back from Monday’s 2-1 defeat at Jong Ajax.
They were unlucky to end the match against Jong Ajax empty-handed as they missed a penalty 12 minutes from time while the scoresheet showed 1-1. Then conceded a goal four minutes later to lose the game 2-1 at the end. Roda JC have thus taken just one point from the last two league outings.
Roda dropped out of the top-eight in the Eerste Divisie table as a consequence. The match with VVV should give the hosts a nice chance to return to winning ways.
VVV are one of the weakest teams on the road in the entire league. They lost six of seven league fixtures away from home this term.
Venlo have scored just four goals in seven away outings so far in the season. They generally boast the second-worst attacking record in the league with 17 goals in 16 matches.
VVV-Venlo will, however, travel to Parkstad Limburg Stadion in higher spirits following a 2-0 victory over top-half Eindhoven last Friday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Each of the last seven matches Roda JC played produced three or more goals.
- Both teams scored in each of the last four games Roda played at home.
- VVV-Venlo won one and lost six of seven away fixtures this season in Eerste Divisie.
- Roda won six, drew one, and lost one of the last eight home clashes against VVV-Venlo.
Tips for Roda vs VVV-Venlo
Over 2.5 goals FT @ 1.53 (8/15)
Roda to Win & Both Teams To Score @ 2.87 (11/8).