Rochdale vs Rotherham
England – League One
Date: Saturday, 7 March 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Spotland Stadium (Rochdale)
The high flying Rotherham will be in action on Saturday as they travel to a Rochdale. With an unbeaten run in the league going on Rotherham will be clear favorites to get 3 points out of this match.
Just 2 points separate the Rotherham and toppers, Coventry. With Portsmouth also in the thick of the action, the fight for promotion is getting tighter.
Rochdale vs Rotherham: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Dale has a 2 match winning streak against this opposition.
- They have 4 wins and 2 defeats in the 6 recent head to head matches.
- The 3 meetings between them recently ended with less than 2.5 goals in total.
- Those 3 head to head matches had a common full-time score 0-1.
- The last win for Rotherham in this fixture came in October 2017.
- The reverse fixture was won by Rochdale with a score of 0-1 at Rotherham.
- The Millers won the 2 previous games at this ground.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of their last 5 clashes at this ground.
- Rochdale is on a 3 match losing streak in the league.
- Rotherham is unbeaten in the last 7 league games.
Rochdale vs Rotherham: Prediction
Clearly the visitors have the upper hand in the post-game analysis. They are unbeaten in 4 of their 5 recent games on the trot and are chasing promotion. So they will be coming in all guns blazing on Saturday.
The Dale has enough firepower to score past this Rotherham defense. They have shown their attacking power against topper Coventry even though they lost that game. The h2h stats do not seem valid at this point in time as there is a big gap between these two sides in terms of form.
SO I am backing both teams to get in the score sheet and the visitors to get yet another win.
Rochdale vs Rotherham: Betting Tips
- Rotherham to win @ 1.60 (3/5).
- Both teams to score @ 1.90 (9/10).