RKC Waalwijk vs Heracles
Netherlands – Eredivisie
Date: Saturday, 2 November 2019
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Mandemakers Stadion (Waalwijk).
Waalwijk has easily been the worst of the lot this whole season, and a brief glance at their performances so far would be more than enough to convince you of that claim. They have lost every one of their games in the competition bar one, and have conceded the most number of goals by a mile while scoring the least as well.
The incoming Heracles will definitely try to make the most of this fixture, and challenge for a better standing in the table.
RKC Waalwijk vs Heracles Head-to-head (h2h)
- Frank Wormuth’s men have registered the previous seven victories.
- The combined scorecard for the prior two games is 6-2, in favor of the same squad.
- It’s been 12 years since Fred Grim’s men have won a game.
- At this venue, the last time these two met, the guests recorded a 1-4 victory.
- The hosts have been able to find the back of the net just once in total from the preceding two encounters.
RKC Waalwijk vs Heracles Prediction
Grim’s men have lost their last nine games in a row, and have been completely winless in the past five months. They have conceded twice or more in the former eleven straight ties, and have lost their prior six home ties on the trot. The team also let in a total of 16 goals from these six fixtures.
On the other hand, their opposite number has lost just once from the prior nine overall attempts, and just twice from their preceding twelve road trips.
Finally, Wormuth’s men have been the better of the two in h2h clashes for quite a long time, and in fact, they have remained unbeaten in such games since 2007.
By the looks of things, we are in line for a great game from the guests this Saturday.
RKC Waalwijk vs Heracles Betting Tips
Draw No Bet: Heracles @ 1.60 (3/5)
Heracles 0, +0.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.44 (4/9).