Rizespor vs Goztepe
Turkey – Süper Lig
Date: Saturday, 11 December 2021
Kick-off at 13:00 UK/ 14:00 CET
Venue: Çaykur Didi Stadyumu.
Both Rizespor and Goztepe are amongst the worst teams in the Turkish Super Lig, and are placed in the bottom-most tier of the table. They have been conceding goals in plenty all through the campaign, and this same trend can be seen in previous h2h meetings too.
By the looks of things, expect a high-scoring affair this Saturday between the two teams.
Rizespor vs Goztepe Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest meeting had ended in a 2-0 win for Goztepe.
- The clash before that had ended in a 3-2 win for Rizespor.
- Since 2011, only once have the hosts failed to score at this venue.
- In the same period, the guests have failed to find the back of the net just twice at this ground.
Rizespor vs Goztepe Prediction & Analysis
Rizespor lost 4-0 on the road the last match-day, against Fenerbahce. They had also lost 17 of their past 21 matches, and had conceded two or more goals in 18 of the past 23 fixtures.
On the other hand, Goztepe have a single clean sheet in their last 18 games, and their only league win since October had come against the 16th placed Gaziantep.
Going on, they have won just once on the road since May, and the last they kept a clean sheet away from home was back in February.
Taking into account these observations, expect a goal-fest between these two weak defenses this Saturday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Rizespor are placed dead last in the table, and have conceded the most number of goals of all the teams in the competition.
- They have lost 11 of their 15 games so far, while none of the other teams have crossed 10 losses yet.
- Meanwhile, Goztepe have a total of three wins so far this whole season, and have won just once on the road. This sole win had come against the 19th placed Kasimpasa.
Tips for Rizespor vs Goztepe
Both Teams to Score @ 1.70 (7/10)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.83 (5/6).