Regensburg vs Karlsruher
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Wednesday, 17 June 2020
Kick-Off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Arena Regensburg (Regensburg)
With a handful of matches remaining the Red Shorts need some luck to get into the top ten. They are currently 12th in the points table losing more games than they won. They are coming from an away defeat to Heidenheim which came after a 5 match unbeaten run mostly comprising of draws. Like many of their peers, they have also given way more goals than what they scored till now.
The visitors are just sitting in the brink of the relegation zone. They are equal on points with Nurnberg who are in the red zone. But the shocking win against Stuttgart has given the visiting fans something to cheer about.
Regensburg vs Karlsruher: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have a win each in their last 5 meetings in the league.
- Both of them found the back of the net in four of the latest clashes.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those five matches too.
- Regensburg’s previous win in this fixture came back in November 2013.
- The hosts remain unbeaten at this ground against this opposition.
- Both sides scored in all three of those matches at this venue.
Regensburg vs Karlsruher: Prediction
Karlsruher reminded us about their attacking talent in the latest win against Stuttgart. They have scored a total of 39 goals in 31 matches and have scored against mid-table sides like Kiel and Hannover in recent weeks. Regensburg has scored most of their 46 goals in matches at home. SO we can be sure to see both of them getting goals on Wednesday.
The majority of their recent head to head meetings ended as stalemates. A considerable number of matches that both of them played this season drew. But the hosts have never lost to Karlsruher at home. So based on the above facts I am backing a double chance for either the hosts to win or the match to end as a draw.
Regensburg vs Karlsruher: Betting Tips
- Double Chance: Draw or Regensburg to win @ 1.48(1/2).
- Both teams to score @ 1.63(5/8).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.