Jahn Regensburg vs SV Darmstadt
Germany- 2. Bundesliga
Date: Saturday, 6 June 2020
Kick-Off at 12:00 UK/ 13:00 CET
Venue: Arena Regensburg (Regensburg)
The hosts are on 36 points and the goal difference puts them in the 12th spot. They still have the chance to get into the top 10 of the table since the mid-table is so closely packed. The Jahn Eleven has a great attacking unit but like most sides, the defense has conceded more than what they scored all season.
Darmstadt is yet another team to break their image this season. They finished 10th last season and after 29 games they are 5th in the table right now. Currently, the Lilies are on a 3 match unbeaten run which includes two consecutive wins. They have a decent attack which has scored 39 goals, but the defence has to improve. If they can get some more positive results they can get a chance at promotion to the top tier.
Jahn Regensburg vs SV Darmstadt: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The 3 previous meetings between them were draws on the trot.
- Both sides have a win each in the last 5 meetings across all venues.
- Three of those 5 games fewer than 2.5 goals in total.
- Both sides scored in three latest head to head matches.
- The hosts have 3 wins and a loss in the last 5 meetings at this ground.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those matches.
- In three games during that spell, both sides found the back of the net.
- Regensburg is on a 7 game winless run in the league (D4, L3).
Jahn Regensburg vs SV Darmstadt: Prediction
The head to head stats does not give the upper hand to any of them. In fact, the last three meetings were consecutive draws. Regensburg is also on a 4 match drawing streak and Darmstadt’s last match was also a draw.
Both sides have shown their attacking intent in the matches so far. They are scoring at an average of more than a goal per game. Both of the found the back of the net in three recent head to head matches also. So I am backing the match to draw with both sides getting goals.
Jahn Regensburg vs SV Darmstadt: Betting Tips
Match to draw @ 3.40 (12/5).
Both teams to [email protected] 1.67 (2/3).