Red Star Belgrade vs Ludogorets
UEFA Europa League
Date: Thursday, 25 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:45 UK/ 18:45 CET
Venue: Stadion Rajko Mitić.
Belgrade are placed second in Group F table, but they do have a shot to make it to the top of the table, since the first-placed Braga have a lead of just two points.
Moreover, while Braga are taking on the challenging Midtjylland this Thursday, Red Star are pitted against the worst team in the group – Ludogorets.
With a great record at home, and a great h2h record as well, Belgrade are easily the favorites to post the three points on the board, against the dead-last placed Ludogorets.
Red Star Belgrade vs Ludogorets Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-1 win for Belgrade.
- They had scored two or more goals in all but one clash so far.
- They have a 100% winning record against other Bulgarian rivals, barring a defeat against Lokomotiv Plovdiv in 1976.
- And barring these loss against Plovdiv, they had scored two or more goals in all of their meetings against other Bulgarian opponents.
Red Star Belgrade vs Ludogorets Prediction & Analysis
Belgrade did lose 0-1 on the road against Midtjylland, in their latest Europa game. However, they are on a three-fixture winning streak in overall games, and had also won 19 of their preceding 15 fixtures.
They had also won 23 of their last 26 home fixtures, and had scored thrice or more in four of their former seven games at this venue.
On the other hand, Ludogorets lost 4-2 on the road in their latest Europa match-up, and they were also winless in six of their past ten road trips. In fact, they had conceded a total of six goals from their last two away matches combined.
Considering these observations, expect a win for Red Star this Thursday at the Stadion Rajko Mitić.
Key Stats for Betting
- Ludogorets are placed dead last in the table, and that too with a 100% winless record. In fact, they have a 100% losing record, barring a single draw.
- They have conceded the most number of goals, as well as have scored the least.
- Meanwhile, Red Star need a surplus of just two points to climb to the top of the table, and they have a 100% unbeaten record, barring a single defeat against Midtjylland.
- They have also lost just once at home since February, and even had won 23 of their past 26 appearances at this ground.
Tips for Red Star Belgrade vs Ludogorets
Red Star Belgrade -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 2.20 (6/5)
Red Star Belgrade to Win & Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.20 (6/5).