Real Sociedad Vs Real Madrid: Preview And Prediction

Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid-Spanish League Match Preview and Prediction-21-August-2016

Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid
2016/17 Spanish La Liga
Date: Sunday, 21 August, 2016
Kick-off: 19:15 UK.
Venue: Estadio Anoeta

Real Sociedad host Real Madrid in the first game of 2016/2017 La liga campaign.

80$/€60 Deposit Bonus
100% Bonus on first deposit upto 80$/€60. And get Stake Refunded if one of the bets in your accumulator loses. New Customers Only. Min Deposit 1$/€1.
Claim Bonus Now
$200 Free Bet
Kick off your Spin Palace Sports experience with the 100% matched bet up to a total of $200. New Customers Only. Min Deposit 10$/€10.
Claim Bonus Now

 

Real Sociedad is going into the new signing with four new legs. Eusebio Sacristan men were involve in 12 pre-season games, in which they won 5 drew 4, and lost 3. The Royals finished 9th on the log in the 2015/2016 season and will be hoping for a continental finish by the end of the season.

Real Madrid will kick start the season without their top man ‘Cristiano Ronaldo”. The Portuguese forward is currently in an recovery process after sustaining an injury in France. Zidane Men narrowly missed out on the title last season, and will be going into the season on an high note after the won the Uefa Super super cup last week Tuesday.

Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid: Key Facts

  • Real Sociedad maintain two game winning streaks in the league. However, the royals were only able to manage 2 wins in their last 5 home league games.
  • Real Madrid has failed to loss in their last 9 away games in the league. The blancos also maintains 4 winning game streak going into this one.

Real Sociedad: Team News

Eusebio will be missing the services of spanish midfielder “Zurutuza David” for this big clash on Sunday. The 30 years old creative mind will be out of this one due to an ankle injury. Joining David is 20 years old Serbian center back “Babic Srdjan” , who is currently nursing a knee injury.

Real Sociedad: Predicted Line-Up (4-3-3)

Rulli: Elustondo, Gonzalez, Litri, Martinez: Ilarramendi, Pardo: Granero, Prieto, Zubeldia: Vela

Real Madrid: Team News

Zidane will be without is top man “Cristiano Ronaldo” and host of other crucial players for this clash. Ronaldo is going through an healing process after he suffered a leg injury during is national assignment for Portugal. In addition, Pepe, and Benzema will be unavailable for this due to thigh and hip injury respectively. While Lucas Modric

Finally, Real Madrid were a bit silent in the transfer window this summer. The Blancos major signing will have to be the re-acquistion of Alvaro Morata.

Real Madrid: Predicted Line-Up (4-4-2)

Navas: Cavarjal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo: Isco, Casemiro, Kroos: Ascensio, Morata, Bale

Real Sociedad Vs Real Madrid: Head to Head

Real Sociedad last triumph over Real Madrid was in the 2014/2015 season. However, real Madrid commands 3 straight win over the royals.

Moreover, in 10 league meetings between them Real Madrid has 8 victories, while Real Sociedad won 1. Real Madrid has also won 6 of their last 10 visit to Estadio Anoeta, and lost 2.

Real Sociedad Vs Real Madrid: Prediction

It’s begining of new season with many hopes, expectation, and few players still struggling to shake of the holiday genes. However, Real Madrid have walked away with great results most time they meet the royals.

In Conclusion, I predict a 80% chance of Madrid victory, and 20% chance of the clash ending in a draw.

Real Sociedad Vs Real Madrid: Bet Tips

  • Over 2.5 goals
  • Handicap Real Madrid (+1)

Bet £10, Get £30 In Free Bets!
Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30fb - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - New customers only, Free bet stakes not included in returns, Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply.
Claim Bonus Now
Bet £10, Get £30 In Free Bets
New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
Claim Bonus Now
£75 Sports Welcome Bonus
New to Sports? Join Jetbull today and when you make your first deposit, and get 50% of the deposited amount, up to £75 (or account currency equivalent of £75), to your account! Min Deposit £10.
Claim Bonus Now