Real Salt Lake vs Chicago Fire:
MLS Regular Season,
Date: Sunday, 7 August, 2016
Kick-off: 3:00 UK
Venue: Rio Tinto Stadium (Utah).
Real Salt Lake continue their domestic league task as they sit home to welcome Chicago Fire.
The frantic domestic performance of Real Salt Lake looked to be bettered as they aim at getting the maximum points to incline on the table after a 1-0 loss to Toronto.
Chicago Fire see themselves at the wrong side of the table and still searching for their rhythm in the league as their 18 points place them bottom in the Eastern Conference table.
- Real Salt Lake: Two lost, two draws and one win in last five games. They scored four goals and conceded five.
- They have won one and lost one in two straight home games along with total of three goals scored.
- Not scored more than three goals in a single match from past five games.
- Kept one clean sheet that was a 0-0 draw with New England.
- Chicago Fire: One victory, two lost and two draws in last five games. They scored seven and concedes six goals in these five games.
- Lost one, draw one and won one in last three visits.
- The only win in past five matches came against a lower division club Fort Lauderdale.
- Never kept any clean sheet in last five games.
Real Salt Lake vs Chicago Fire: Head-to-Head
- Both sides have met 19 times since 22, July 2004 in major competition.
- Five wins to Real Salt Lake, six victories to Chicago Fire and eight being draws.
- 36 goals produced between them within the 19 outings.
- Not more than four goals scored in a single match between these two clubs.
- Chicago Fire have more away wins (3) than Real Salt Lake (2) in last 15 games with each other.
Real Salt Lake vs Chicago Fire: Prediction
Real Salt Lake are not on a good mode, looking at the last five matches in accordance with the above stats. The only win recorded at home in last five games was a 2-1 over Philadelphia Union. It is a huge task ahead for them against Chicago Fire who also have a high mountain to climb to better the position they found themselves.
Chicago Fire going away is a game that one can say is in their hands to make a mark as they are unbeaten in last three away games in past five matches played thanks to a two wins and a draw. Chicago Fire are on high scoring display and concede less than Real Salt Lake, the two teams must take their chances very well and since that’s the only way to grab a win.
Real Salt Lake vs Chicago Fire: Tips
Both teams to score