Real Madriz FC vs Managua FC
Nicaragua Liga Primera- Clausura
Date: Saturday, 4 April 2020
Kick-Off at 23:00 UK/ 24:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Solidaridad Augusto Cesar Mendoza (Somoto)
Managua has got a flying start to the new season. They have won 9 matches and are unbeaten in 7 matches on the trot. The attacking talent they possess has proved its worth as the team is scoring an average of 1.76 goals per game.
Real Madriz was on cloud nine after 2 consecutive wins both coming at home. But it was short-lived as they lost the recent game against the bottom side Sabanas. They never defeated this upcoming opposition both at home and on the road. But if they manage to repeat the performance against Jalapa, we may be in for a surprise.
Real Madriz vs Managua Head-to-head (h2h)
- Managua remains unbeaten in this fixture since September 2018.
- They are currently on a 2 match win streak, both wins coming at home.
- In the last 6 matches between them, the final score had over 2.5 goals in total.
- Real Madriz previously won against this opposition back in April 2018.
- Managua is also unbeaten in their last 3 trips to this ground (W1, D2).
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of their 5 previous clashes here.
Real Madriz vs Managua Prediction
There is no doubt about who the favorites are in their game. The hosts will have to keep things tidy at the back to prevent the strong attacking power of Managua. The visitors have already scored 23 goals in 13 matches while the home team conceded 18 in the same number of games.
Since Managua are on a 7 match unbeaten streak I don’t see them losing to this opposition. Also based on their head to head domination I am backing a win for the away team.
Real Madriz has failed to get goals in 2 recent home matches but scored 3 goals in the last 4 fixtures. I strongly believe they won’t be able to score past the Managua defense on Saturday. So I am backing only one team to get goals on the board.
Real Madriz vs Managua Betting Tips
- Managua FC to win @ 1.62(5/8).
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.65(7/11).
Looking for More Games ? Jump to our main Football Tips Page.