Real Madrid vs Real Betis
Spanish La Liga
Date: Friday, 20 May 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu.
The Royal Whites have already secured the title and they are eagerly awaiting the showdown in the Champions League against Liverpool. This Friday they will be lining up for the final league fixture of the season and they will be determined to end their run with a win.
By all means they have been one of the very best teams in Europe this year, and by the looks of things they might just trump Liverpool for their 14th European crown.
But it’s important that they keep their momentum going on, and at home this weekend they will try their absolute best to deliver a convincing win.
Meanwhile Betis have already secured a ticket to the Europa League next season, are just tired after a long, and successful campaign.
Their form has not been that good lately, and particularly so on the road. They have also fared quite poorly in h2h clashes against this opponent over the years.
By the looks of things, expect hosts Real Madrid to post the three points on the board.
Real Madrid vs Real Betis Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had finished in a 0-1 win for Ancelotti’s men.
- At this stadium the guests had won 7 of the past 11 meetings.
- The hosts had kept clean sheets in the past 2 match-ups at this ground.
Real Madrid vs Real Betis Prediction & Analysis
The Royal Whites were held to a 1-1 draw the last match-day on the road by Cadiz. However, it was a meaningless fixture as the team had already confirmed themselves as champions and moreover they were in preparation for their CL final against the Reds.
Going on, they have been an absolute monster at home all through the season in all competitions. And most importantly they have thoroughly dominated this opponent in past head-to-head clashes.
On the other hand, Betis did win 2-0 at home the past game week against Granada. But they were winless in 12 their past 17 overall fixtures and they had remained so in 5 of their previous 7 road trips.
Taking into account these observations, expect a win for Real Madrid this Friday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Carlo Ancelotti’s men have scored the most number of goals in the competition.
- They have lost just twice at this venue all through the campaign, and this only defeat had come against arch-rivals Barcelona.
- Meanwhile Betis had failed to score in three of their past five road trips.
- They have won just twice away from home in the past three-month period.
Tips for Real Madrid vs Real Betis
Real Madrid to Win @ 1.75 (3/4)
Correct Score: 3-1 Real Madrid @ 12.00 (11/1).