Real Betis vs Ferencvaros
UEFA Europa League
Date: Thursday, 25 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:45 UK/ 18:45 CET
Venue: Estadio Benito Villamarín.
Betis are desperately going after the top-most spot. Currently they are placed second in the table, trailing three points below the first-placed Leverkusen. With just two games remaining in the group stages, they are in urgent need for points.
And it’s a blessing that they are pitted against the worst team in the group – Ferencvaros, who are not only eliminated, but are placed dead last in the table with a 100% losing record.
Surely expect the Spaniards to go after a huge win this Thursday at their home.
Real Betis vs Ferencvaros Head-to-head (h2h)
- The reverse encounter had ended in a 1-3 win for the Spaniards.
- They have a 100% winning record against other Hungarian foes.
- They have scored two or more goals in all of their clashes against Hungarian rivals.
- Meanwhile, Ferencvaros have a 100% winless record against Spanish teams, after 1982.
Real Betis vs Ferencvaros Prediction & Analysis
Betis lost for the first time in this edition of the Europa the last match-day, as they took on Leverkusen. However, they have been on a roll at home all this season, and are also determined to make amends for the defeat.
Not only are they at home, but they are locking horns with the worst team in the group – Ferencvaros. The Hungarian team are already eliminated from the competition, and they have nothing left to play for.
Moreover, they are from one of the inferior leagues in Europe, while Betis are from the best league in the continent – after the PL.
By the looks of things, expect a win for the desperate Real Betis this Thursday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Ferencvaros are placed bottom-most in the table, with a 100% losing record. They have conceded the most number of goals in the group.
- They have also scored the least number of goals of all the teams in Group G.
- Meanwhile, Betis are placed second in the table, and barring a loss against toppers Leverkusen they have a 100% unbeaten record in the competition.
- They have scored the most number of goals barring the first-placed Leverkusen, and have an unbeaten record at home.
- They have scored two or more goals in five of their last seven appearances at home, and had failed to score at this stadium just once since August.
Tips for Real Betis vs Ferencvaros
Real Betis -2.5 Asian Handicap @ 2.80 (9/5)
Real Betis to Win & Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.75 (3/4).