Rapid Vienna vs Sturm Graz
Austria – Bundesliga.
Date: Sunday, 7 June 2020
Kick-Off at 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET
Venue: Allianz Stadion (Vienna)
Rapid Vienna is the record champions in this competition. But they have not won the title in over a decade. It looks far fetched at this point in the season. They are currently 4th in the table and are 7 points away from the top of the table. Currently, they have high hopes about this upcoming game with an unbeaten run going on at home.
Sturm Graz is on a 2 match losing streak right now. They are winless in 4 of the last 6 matchdays. This has placed them at the bottom of the points table. The defense has given away 30 goals in the 23 matches so far. In 11 away games the “Blackies” have won 5 games only while losing and drawing 3 games each.
Rapid Vienna vs Sturm Graz: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Rapid Vienna is on a 3 match unbeaten streak against this opposition.
- They have 2 wins and a loss in the last 5 meetings against Graz.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of the last 5 head to head games.
- The majority of the recent head to head matches at this ground were draws.
- Graz is on a 5 match unbeaten run at this venue.
- Both sides scored in four of the last 5 games at this ground.
Rapid Vienna vs Sturm Graz: Prediction
Both the teams, even though they are at the bottom of the table, are in good scoring form. The home team has scored 20 goals in their 11 matches at home. But they have conceded 14 goals in that process too. In four of the recent home matches, they have conceded goals.
The team from Vienna is consistently scoring two goals per game in 7 matches on the trot. Thus we can expect a high scoring game despite their head to head stats say otherwise. So I am backing the score to have more than 2.5 goals and both teams scoring too.
Rapid Vienna vs Sturm Graz: Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.73 (8/11).
- Both teams to score @ 1.67 (2/3).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.