Rangers vs St Mirren
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Ibrox Stadium (Glasgow).
Rangers will be aiming for an easy win in their clash with St. Miren as they are the favorites to win at Glasgow.
- Rangers form: 19 matches – 16 wins – 2 draws – 1 losses – 50 points.
- St. Mirren form: 21 matches – 5 wins – 4 draws – 12 losses – 19 points.
Rangers are trailing behind Celtic at the second spot in the table while St. Mirren is at the tenth position in the league table.
Rangers vs St Mirren Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host is unbeaten in their previous overall ten matches.
- Four of Ranger’s last six wins were registered as the host.
- The host is unbeaten at home in all their clashes since 2000.
- Their previous encounter gave a 0-1 away win for Rangers.
Rangers vs St Mirren Prediction
Despite facing the toppers, Celtic, on the road in their previous league clash, Rangers took the win from the match in a 2-1 scoreline.
The host had managed to keep their 15 games unbeaten run in the Premiership with that recent win over their rivals.
In the meantime, St. Mirren had their previous encounter won with a 1-0 scoreline against Kilmarnock at home.
With that win being only the second one in their last five fixtures in the campaign, the Saints do not pose much threat to Steve Gerrard’s side.
Besides that, Rangers will have the home ground advantage in the match. They have lost only one of their ten home matches in the league until now.
In addition to that, St. Mirren has been the worst away side in the campaign with just one win in ten away fixtures so far.
As such, Rangers will have a better opportunity to inch closer to the top spot in the table with another three points. Probably, Rangers will win with a -1 handicap in the match.
Rangers vs St Mirren Betting tips
Rangers to win with a -1 handicap @ 1.40 (2/5).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).