Rangers vs Livingston
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Saturday, 24 November 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow.
Rangers, one of the best teams in the Scottish Premiership, hosts Livingston at the Ibrox, this weekend, to complete their 14th schedule in first division football, Scotland. Livingston is placed in the relegation group as of now, while Rangers enjoy a place in the Championship section.
Rangers put in a performance of a lifetime last weekend against Motherwell, dispatching them with a loss, inflicting them with seven goals. In return, all Motherwell could do was pull a goal back. In the dominating victory, Arfield and Grezda scored two each for the hosts, while Middleton, Morenos, and Tavernian completed the formality.
Livingston played out a tough but inspiring draw against Celtic last weekend, at home. The entire ninety minutes remained goalless. Against the best team in the league, the result was a moral victory for Livingston though.
Rangers vs Livingston Head-to-head (h2h)
- Rangers are unbeaten at home against Livingston. Also, except for four matches, Rangers kept clean sheets in every other game.
- Last six wins in head-to-head ties were recorded by the home team.
- 14 of last 16 wins are in the name of Rangers.
- Rangers have lost only four of their last 32 games.
- Livingston is winless in their last three games in a row.
- Rangers are on a streak of 18 unbeaten games at home, 15 of them wins.
- Livingston is winless in their last three games on the road.
Rangers vs Livingston Prediction
The in-form Rangers will have no trouble in dispatching another team struggling on the road with a heavy loss. The hosts will be high on adrenaline after their dominating victory in the last matchday.
Rangers are unbeaten against Livingston, at home, in their entire history of head-to-head ties. Only on four of those occasions did Livingston manage to score at least a goal past the Rangers defense. Every other match resulted in a clean sheet for Rangers.
At home, Rangers has been on terrifying form recently. They are unbeaten in their last 18 games in a row, 15 of them resulting in wins.
Rangers will dominate both the halves of the game and record the win in this match too. The winning margin will be, at the least, two.
Rangers vs Livingston Betting Tips
Half Time/ Full Time: Rangers/ Rangers @ 1.91 (10/11)
EH (-1 for Rangers); Rangers to win @ 1.80 (4/5).