Randers vs Aalborg
Denmark – Superligaen
Date: Wednesday, 11 May 2022
Kick-off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Cepheus Park.
Just three more rounds remain in the Championship Round of the Danish top flight, and Randers as well as Aalborg are locked in an intense race for the playoff spot to the Conference League.
As of now they are separated by just two points in the table and it needs to be noted that either of the teams have been struggling with poor defense for the past several weeks.
It goes without saying that in this upcoming encounter, in which a win is a must for both teams, back lines will be experiencing massive pressure. This is kind of building up to be a perfect recipe for a high-scoring affair.
Randers vs Aalborg Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had finished in a 3-0 win four Aalborg.
- Six of the previous eight clashes had goals from both teams.
- It’s been six years since the hosts have kept a clean sheet at this ground.
- The last thing these two locked horns at this ground, spoils were shared with their 1-1 scorecard.
Randers vs Aalborg Prediction & Analysis
Renters lost four of their past six overall fixtures, and five of their previous seven appearances at home as well. They had also conceded two or more goals in six of their former 10 home fixtures and we have to travel back to October in order to find a home game where they managed to keep a clean sheet.
On the other hand, Aalborg are on a four-fixture losing streak, and they had let in total of ten goals in the process. Do also note that they had conceded four goals in their latest road trip.
Moreover, these two teams have also combined to produce goal-fests, whenever they have locked horns with each other in the past.
Taking into account these observations anticipate a high-scoring affair this Wednesday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Aalborg have let in the most number of goals in the Championship Group.
- It’s been seven months since Randers have kept a clean sheet at home.
Tips for Randers vs Aalborg
Both Teams to Score @ 1.67 (2/3)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.75 (3/4).