QPR vs Sunderland
England – Carabao Cup
Date: Tuesday, 26 October 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.
Not only do QPR have a great h2h record against this rival, but they are also on a great streak – be it at home or on the road, and are banging in goals in plenty. This Tuesday, they are expected to secure a win against Sunderland, who have been experiencing troubles in defense lately.
QPR vs Sunderland Head-to-head
- 10 of the past 14 encounters had goals from both teams.
- Eight of the preceding thirteen meetings had three or more goals.
- In the past decade, the guests have a single win at this venue.
- The Queens Park Rangers had recorded four of the former five overall wins.
QPR vs Sunderland Prediction & Analysis
QPR are high in confidence in the Carabao, as they had defeated Everton in the previous round. They are also at home, and are scoring goals in amazing consistency.
Moreover, they are a top-tier team from the Championship, while counterparts Sunderland are from the League One.
On top of that, QPR also have a better h2h record over the years, and they will also try to target the defensive inconsistency of Sunderland.
By the look so things, expect a win for the hosts QPR this Tuesday.
However, do also note that Sunderland are on a great stretch of performances, in spite of conceding in plenty. They are desperate to make a deep run in the competition, and will not go down without a fight.
Likely, expect goals to come from either side of the pitch.
Key Stats for Betting
- QPR are on a four-game winning run at home, and they have failed to find the back of the net at home just once in their last 22 appearances.
- In fact, they had scored two or more goals in 12 of their former 16 home games.
- However, Sunderland had won seven of their past nine match-ups.
- They had scored two or more goals in eight of their former ten road trips.
Tips for QPR vs Sunderland
QPR to Win @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 2.5 Match Goals & Both Teams to Score @ 1.90 (9/10).