Queens Park Rangers vs Reading
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 29th December 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: Loftus Road (London).
Reading is pitted against Queens Park Rangers in the 25th round of the English Championship. The venue for the game is Loftus Road and is scheduled for Saturday.
Reading is 23rd in the table after recording 19 points till now. They won 4 games, drew 7 and lost 13. They found the net a total of 27 times and conceded 37 times.
Queens Park Rangers holds the 8th spot in the table and has 37 points against their name. They won 11 games, drew 4 and lost 9. Queens Park Rangers scored 31 goals and let in 32 into their net.
The results for their recent matches show, Queens Park Rangers won against Ipswich, at home, 3-0 and Reading lost against Millwall, on the road, with a score of 1-0.
QPR vs Reading Head-to-head (h2h)
- Reading lost the last h2h match against Queens Park Rangers.
- Queens Park Rangers was unbeaten in 11 of their last 14 matches.
- Reading was winless in 13 of their last 15 games.
- Queens Park Rangers won 5 of their last 6 home-ties.
- Reading was winless in 19 of their last 20 fixtures on the road.
- Queens Park Rangers has scored in 13 of their last 15 overall matches, and in 18 of their last 20 home-ties.
- Reading has scored in 2 of their last 7 overall games, and in 1 of their last 5 away fixtures.
- Wells has been the best player for Queens Park Rangers with 6 goals and 2 assists this season. Melte for Reading, with 6 goals and 1 assist.
QPR vs Reading Prediction
Reading is a clear contender for relegation at the end of the season, and their opponents are just two points away from a playoff spot. Add a Reading team with an away handicap, into the mix, and it’s game over for them. All season they could manage just one win on the road. Dating back to the start of this year, Reading has won just a single game in 23 attempts away from home.
QPR, on the other hand, is a frightening prospect at home. They have won five of their last six home-ties, and eight of their last 11. They have also found the back of the net in 21 of their last 23 home-ties, whereas Reading scored a total of one goal from their last five games on the road.
QPR will easily win this tie and will be the first team to score.
QPR vs Reading Betting Tips
Queens Park Rangers to Win @ 1.70 (7/10)
First Team to Score: Queens Park Rangers @ 1.44 (4/9).