QPR vs Fulham
England – Championship
Date: Tuesday, 30 June 2020
Kick-Off at 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET
Venue: Loftus Road (London).
The Rangers are on a two-game losing streak with the home defeat to Barnsley has raised some questions about the team’s mindset. But compared to last season they have done a good job but still not enough to get a promotion.
QPR are yet another side to concede more goals than they scored in the current campaign. This had automatically resulted in more defeats than wins.
Fulham are keeping their chances alive for a Premier League return. In their first season after relegation they currently stand at 4th position. But the two recent defeats have slowed them down a bit.
QPR vs Fulham: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Fulham remains unbeaten against this opposition in 4 games on the trot.
- They won the reverse fixture this season at home with a final score of 2-1.
- The last time QPR won this fixture was back in October 2016.
- Both sides found the back of the net in 6 previous head to head matches.
- Five of those six matches had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- The visitors have three wins and a defeat in their 5 recent trips to this ground.
- Both of them scored in 4 latest meetings at this venue.
- Three of those five games also had over 2.5 goals at ninety minutes.
QPR vs Fulham: Prediction
The home side has lost both their recent league games. The alarming fact is that both these losses came against teams below them in the table. This includes the 0-1 home defeat to the last team in the table-Barnsley.
On the other side the visitors are winless in their last 4 trips in the league. But even if they are on a losing streak both those defeat were against the top five teams.
Considering the head to head stats at this ground also, we can expect the visitors to win this upcoming tie.
We can be sure of a high scoring match when these two meets on the pitch. The majority of their clashes saw a score with more than 2.5 goals in recent past. Both of them have great attacking units that have scored over 55 goals so far. So I am backing the visitors to win with both teams getting in the score sheet.
QPR vs Fulham: Betting Tips
Away team to win @ 1.65 (7/11).
Both teams to score @ 1.67 (2/3).