QPR vs Charlton
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 21 December 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Loftus Road (London).
As the scoring legs of QPR and Charlton is not that under work lately, we can expect a low scoring affair at Loftus Road.
- QPR form: 22 matches – 9 wins – 4 draws – 9 losses – 31 points.
- Charlton form: 22 matches – 6 wins – 6 draws – 10 losses – 24 points.
QPR vs Charlton Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has recorded four of the last six wins in their clashes.
- Their previous encounter in 2016 gave a 2-1 home win for QPR.
- For the past 7 meetings, the team that hosts has stayed unbeaten.
- Addicks have won only once in their visits and that too was in 1998.
QPR vs Charlton Prediction
In their previous encounter in the league, QPR suffered a 5-3 defeat on the road against Barnsley. Even so, the Rangers had three unbeaten games in their last five fixtures.
Along with that, they will be returning home where their last game was a victory. Since the Rangers have been showing a mixed result at home, the host seems unsure of their home form.
However, considering they have only 4 losses in their 7 home matches so far, the host does have a stand when paying at Loftus Road.
In addition to that, Charlton has been winless in their last five trips on the road. Moreover, Charlton has lost the last three away matches in a row.
Also, the Addicks have drawn with Hull City in their previous encounter after a series of four losses in their overall league schedule.
As such, with only two away wins in 11 attempts, Charlton has less chance of defeating the Rangers at the latter’s home.
Hence, the host is likely to win the game in ninety minutes. Also, both teams are not that strong in scoring. So, the scoring will be under 3.5 goals in the clash.
QPR vs Charlton Betting tips
Full-time result: QPR @ 1.60 (3/5).
Under 3.5 goals @ 1.50 (1/2).