Queens Park Rangers vs Barnsley
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 14 March 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Loftus Road (London).
The relegation strugglers Barnsley will meet QPR this Saturday. With just 6 points away from the playoff spot, the hosts still have hope.
The Reds have a bad record at this ground against the Rangers. They lost in all 11 previous matches held at Loftus Road. The hosts have an unbeaten run going on which makes things harder for the traveling side. We can expect goals in this game with both sides having problems in defense.
QPR vs Barnsley Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have one win each in the last 5 head to head games.
- In 4 of their last 6 meetings both of them found goals.
- Barnsley won the reverse fixture at home with a score of 5-3.
- QPR have never lost at home to Barnsley in all competitions.
- Currently, they have an 11 match win streak at home against this opposition.
- The hosts kept a clean sheet in 8 of those 11 wins here.
QPR vs Barnsley Prediction
The hosts are on a 6 match unbeaten run both home and away at present. They have won 8 of their 19 home games so far and look like they will improve that record. The impressive win over Preston North End and the draw away to Nottingham Forest shows their recent form.
Barnsley showed some signs of a comeback from the bottom of the table with 3 wins on the trot. The win over Fulham was the highlight of that period of play but then lost 2 games consecutively. I do believe they will be able to get a goal but one goal may not be enough.
Also considering the head to head dominance of the home side, I would put my money on a home win with both sides getting goals.
QPR vs Barnsley Betting Tips
- QPR to win @ 2.00 (1/1).
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.73 (8/11).