Puskas FC Academy vs Ferencvaros
Hungary – NB I
Date: Sunday, 31 May 2020
Kick-off at 20:05 UK/21:05 CET
Venue: Pancho Arena (Felcsut).
The match between Puskas FC and the reigning champions, Ferencvaros, is sizing to be anyone’s game in the Hungary NB I league clash at Felscut. We can expect both sides to see the back of the net before the fat lady sings at Pancho Arena.
- Puskas Academy form: 25 matches – 10 wins – 9 draws – 6 losses – 39 points.
- Ferencvaros TC form: 25 matches – 18 wins – 5 draws – 2 losses – 59 points.
Puskas FC Academy vs Ferencvaros Head-to-head (h2h)
- Half of their last ten meetings have ended in a draw.
- Seven of their last ten matches have seen both teams scoring.
- Their previous encounter resulted in a 2-2 draw.
- The host is unbeaten at home in the last six games since 2015.
- The visitor has recorded seven of the overall ten wins.
Puskas FC Academy vs Ferencvaros Prediction
Puskas Academy is winless in the last two matches in the campaign, following a goalless draw with Mezekovsd in their prior league clash.
They are 20 points behind the visitors in the table who are at the top of the table. Zsolt Hornyak will have comfort about his team in their h2h history at home against the reigning champions.
Ferencvaros is unbeaten in their last five league clashes, including a 0-1 win on the road against the likes of Ujpest in their previous encounter.
Despite having a poor record in their visits to Puskas, Serhiy Rebrov and his men will be confident with their current league performance, especially with just 2 losses in 12 away fixtures so far.
Contrary to that, Puskas has registered only 4 wins in their 12 home matches until now in the campaign this season. With such a weak record at home, the odds will be against the host.
The safest bet for the punters is the draw no bet over Ferencvaros with 1.44 odds. Based on their recent h2h encounters, a BTTS will also be a suitable option at 1.60 odds.
Puskas FC Academy vs Ferencvaros Betting tips
Draw no bet: Ferencvaros @ 1.44 (4/9).
Both teams to score @ 1.60 (3/5).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.