PSV Eindhoven vs Go Ahead Eagles
Date: Saturday, 10th December 2016,
Kick-Off at 18:45 UK,
Venue: Philips Stadion, Eindhoven.
PSV woefully left the UCL and also wasn’t able to make the Europa League round of 32. They were winless in their 6 group stage games with 4 defeats and 2 draws. Now they will focus on domestic competitions and will be hosting GO Ahead Eagles at Philips Stadion on Saturday.
PSV were held to a goalless draw away last weekend by Roda JC, both parties were unable to get on the scoreboard. They are still sitting on the 3rd spot in the table with 30 points, 6 points below Ajax and Feyenoord. A win in this game will bring them 3 points closer to the leaders, if the two teams above fail to win.
GO Ahead Eagles continued their losing streak last week as they lost 1-3 at home against Heerenveen. They have now won just once in their last 8 games in all competitions. Unfortunately, they have slipped down the table and are rocking the bottom of Eredivisie with 11 points.
PSV vs GO Ahead Eagles: Head to Head Statistics
- PSV have a superb record against GO Ahead Eagles, they are unbeaten in their 11 games against them.
- PSV have won 10 of their 11 games against GO Ahead Eagles and drawn.
- At Philips Stadion, PSV are spotless against GO Ahead Eagles with 6 wins from 6 games.
- PSV have conceded just 7 games against GO Ahead Eagles, they have scored 37 times against them.
- PSV have score at least 3 goals in their last 7 games against GO Ahead Eagles.
PSV vs GO Ahead Eagles: Prediction
GO Ahead stand no chance against PSV, with their current poor form. Meanwhile, PSV is expected to get back to winning ways in this game. We expect a smooth win for the PSV and we expect them to score up to two goals in the game.
PSV vs GO Ahead Eagles: Bet Tips
PSV to win and over 2.5 goals at 1.58
Over 3.5 goals at 1.80.