Preston vs Fulham
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021
Kick-off at 12:30 UK / 13:30 CET
Preston’s fine home record and mid-week’s success at Middlesbrough, paired with Aleksandar Mitrovic’s absence for the visitors, makes the home win and a draw double chance a decent betting option at the odds of 1.83 here.
Preston vs Fulham Head-to-head
- Fulham won 10, drew 5, and lost 9 of the last 24 meetings with Preston North End.
- Both teams were on target in eight of the last nine head to head encounters.
- Fulham won three, drew one, and lost one of the last five clashes against the Lilywhites.
Preston vs Fulham Predictions & Analysis
Preston host Fulham in the first game of a busy Saturday schedule in Championship as the two teams take on each other in the 20th round of the competition.
The visitors head into the clash from the top spot in the league despite failing to break the deadlock in a disappointing goalless draw to Derby County at home last time out.
Fulham dominated the pitch against the rock-bottomed Rams on Wednesday evening but they just couldn’t make it count without the division’s leading scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic who was out through illness.
The Serbian forward will also likely miss the trip to Deepdale on Saturday. This instantly boosts Preston’s chances for a result.
The hosts snapped a two-loss streak with a 1-2 victory at Middlesbrough on Tuesday evening.
Frankie McAvoy can be satisfied with the response his men have found in the second half, scoring two late goals to complete the comeback at Riverside Stadium.
It is worth noting that Preston North End have played much better at home than on the road in general so far in the season.
They won four, drew three, and lost only two of nine home fixtures so far in the season.
Key Stats for Betting
- Preston North End won four, drew three, and lost only two of nine home fixtures this season.
- Preston North End scored five goals in the last three league games at Deepdale.
- Both teams scored in eight of the last nine head to head games between these two teams.
- Fulham will most likely be without their talisman Aleksandar Mitrovic once again here.
Tips for Preston vs Fulham
Preston to Win or Draw @ 1.83 (5/6)
Both Teams To Score @ 1.80 (4/5).