Preston vs Brentford
English League Championship
Date: Saturday, 11th February 2017
Kick off at 15:00 UK / 16:00 CET
Venue: Deepdale, Preston.
Preston North End will be looking to end their horrible run against Brentford, when the team meet again on Saturday evening.
North End has been on an inconsistent run throughout the season and find themselves at 11th in the league table. They are coming to this match on the back of a 4 match win-less run, however three of them are draws.
The performances at home has been a huge let down for the Lilywhites this season. They are positioned 17th in terms of home form and managed just 6 wins from their 15 matches so far.
Brentford on the other hand are coming on the back of an entertaining 3-3 draw against the title contenders Brighton and Hove Albion. They have managed to find some form as they previous fixture was a 3-0 thumping win against a strong defensive unit Aston Villa. The Bees are 13th in the league table and are separated from Preston by 5 points.
Preston vs Brentford: Head-to-head stats
- Brentford have won in the last six meetings against Preston in all competitions, however four of them are in home matches.
- Preston haven’t won against Brentford since 2011, which is a streak of 8 matches that includes 1 draw and 7 losses.
- Four of the last five meetings between the two sides have seen over 2.5 goals.
- Both teams have scored in 8 of the last 11 meetings between them.
- At home, Preston have lost in three of their last four matches against Brentford, while they drew once.
Preston vs Brentford: Prediction
The teams are in no kind of form and are rather inconsistent. But we could bank of Brentford’s excellent h2h record against Preston, which is 8 match unbeaten with 7 wins and a draw. So an away win at 3.50 odds is an excellent punt for this fixture.
Looking at the scoring forms of both teams, we can also bank on over 2.5 goals.
Preston vs Brentford: Bet Tips
FT – Brentford to win at 3.50 (5/2)
Over 2.5 goals at 1.95 (10/11).