Preston vs Blackburn
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 24 November 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: Deepdale, Preston.
Two mid-table teams take on each other at the Deepdale to take part in the 18th round of the English Championship. Preston is hosting Blackburn at their home ground this Saturday.
Blackburn had to grind out a draw last weekend at home against Rotherham. The fans had expected Blackburn to easily despatch the weak opponents, and to register three easy points. But the scores stood level at 0-0, till the 75th minute before Smith put Rotherham at the front.
Blackburn held their nerves and found the equalizer just six minutes later. Though they tried hard for the win, they couldn’t find another goal.
Preston will be pleased with themselves after recording an away win against the higher-placed Bristol City, on the road. Only one goal was celebrated in this match. The winner came from Robinson in the 35th minute, and the Preston defense held on to see out the match and grab the three points.
Preston vs Blackburn Head-to-head (h2h)
- Preston has registered the last two wins in head-to-head ties.
- The team from Preston is unbeaten in their last seven ties.
- Blackburn has won only four of their last 13 games.
- Preston has lost just three of their last 15 home matches.
- Blackburn has won only four of their last 11 away games.
- Eight of last ten games involving Preston saw both teams getting on the scoresheet.
- Four of last five matches involving Blackburn too have the same stat to show.
- Eight of last nine Preston home games and last five head-to-head ties between these two teams have the same stat.
Preston vs Blackburn Prediction
The home team, Preston, look the hot favorites to see out this match. They have been on a roll in recent matches, with the team currently going through a run of seven unbeaten games. In head-to-head ties, Preston has recorded the last two wins to their name.
Both teams will get on the scoresheet in this exciting fixture. Last five head-to-head matches between the teams saw both teams scoring. Preston’s eight of last nine home games and in overall matches, eight of their last ten games too saw the same stat being recorded.
Go for a Draw No Bet on Preston and Both Teams to Score option in this match. Those two seem the most reasonable and rational options.
Preston vs Blackburn Betting Tips
Preston: Draw No Bet @ 1.50 (1/2)
Both Teams to Score: YES @ 1.90 (9/10).