Join with PayPal or Cards
- By continuing to payment, we assume you are minimum 18 years of age and accept all our Terms and Conditions (read them below).
- Both 7-day test and Season Pass Subscription are offers valid until 20 October 2019.
What is our Premium Service?
LeagueLane’s Premium Tips is an editorial service that picks the best bets of the day. With the subscription, you get:
2 Top Tips everyday through email before 12 noon UK Time daily
Access to Telegram Channel for pre and in-plays
In-Play or Live Tips are available during English Premier League and Champions League matchdays.
All singles, minimum odd 1.60.
Premium Plans Explained.
All Premium Plans include full access to our Premium Tips – both pre-live and in-play.
Our Standard Premium Membership is offered for 30 days on $25.
Meantime, for a limited time from now, users can buy a 7-day plan to test our Premium Tips, this plan can be purchased until Sunday, 20 October 2019.
With a Season Pass, you can have a subscription for the entire football season, until end of July 2020. This offer is also valid until 20 October 2019.
Our preferred mode or receiving payments is by PayPal and the currency is US Dollars. If you do not have a PayPal account, we recommend to sign up here.
We have a tie-up with Flutterwave to facilitate payments from African countries. Currently, we accept payments from Kenya and Nigeria in local currencies.
Those who want payment option in a different currency may send us a request specifying your country of residence.
Pay from Kenya
Readers from Kenya can now subscribe to our Premium Plans through our Partner Flutterwave using local cards and M-Pesa.
Note: M-Pesa users must enable their number for STK push notifications. You can upgrade it by dialling *234*1*6# and following the instructions.
Pay from Nigeria
Users from Nigeria can now subscribe to our Premium Plans through Flutterwave using local cards, Verve, direct bank transfer, Barter and Mobile-Money.
Note: Our partner may charge a transaction fee.
Want to know the fomat ? Here is a sample of recent winning tips.
Football Betting requires Long-Term Strategy and Patience.
Football Betting is not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme, the same applies for tips sent via email in LeagueLane Premium Subscription.
Patience along with a proper stake management is key for those who want to make profit from football betting over a long period of time. A decent return of investment lays in the region of 2%, while ROI in the region of 5% is achieved by professional bettors who place 500 to 1000 dollars on each bet.
Most premium tipster services advertise 70-75% win ration, we have no proof to confirm this, but these figures are too unreal to be true. Feedback from our visitors throw further light to the fact that these are just made up to attract new customers.
While, a winning ration of 45 to 55% can be achieved in real. And you are at the wrong place and game, if you think you can hit the jackpot with small stakes placed of accumulator slips, even if it is playing doubles daily.
Please note that LeagueLane do not recommend our visitors to place high stakes. Your ideal stake must be not more than what you cannot afford to lose, or easily put, the money you can spend on entertainment.
‘Sure Bets’ and ‘Fixed Odds’
- Every day, we get plenty of queries on Sure Bets and Fixed Games.
- Does Sure Bets and Fixed Games really exist an available.
To begin with, it is important to understand these are two terms widely used to scam. And it has become easy for them to display fake winning tickets on social media and their website. Note, it is quite easy to fabricate a bet365 or betway slip with minimal knowledge of html or tools like photoshop.
We cannot completely rule out the fact that Sports Fixing is a reality, but this information is not easily available to layman.
Watch out for the sites with “we have contacts inside the dressing room of clubs” or an image of “African youngster going to holiday in Europe”.
And it is typical for these sites to run business through chat engines of Whatsapp and request money through Western Union.
To sum up, these kinds of tips are non-existent and therefore, it is important to stay away and put an end to chase the same.
Terms & Conditions and Fair Use Policy
- You must be at least 18 years old to join the Premium List of Subscribers. In some countries the age limit for sports betting or gambling may be more than 18 and it is the user’s sole responsibility to act in accordance with their local laws.
- LeagueLane do not or cannot provide any guarantee on the outcome of the analysis written as articles on the website or betting tips or betting advice provided through mediums such as e-mail, social media or Telegram.
- Sports Betting is taking a chance with money and therefore it is the responsibility of the user to use his money wisely and sensibly. Do not play with money more that you can afford to lose, if you need support with gambling related issues, please visit gambleaware.co.uk or read our responsible gambling guide.
- No refunds provided for Premium Subscriptions once a user receive his first email from us.
- To comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), LeagueLane deletes the contact details of for users from European Union within 30 days of subscription end date. We do not share your personal data with third parties, regardless of your location.
- All contents in the website and those sent through other paid platforms is for personal use and they must not be copied, forwarded or shared in a public platform, just not limited to social media or whatsapp. We hold the right to ban such users without a notice.