LeagueLane Premium Subscription: Become a VIP Member
Get the Top Football Tips everyday with our Premium Subscription, selected by our panel of most experienced writers.
Tips are sent to your email address or you can follow it on our Private Telegram Channel (needs monthly or season pass for access), everyday before 12 noon GMT.
Please note that LeagueLane is not a tipster Service and, the commercials involved is for Account Management.
Become a VIP Member
Till 31 July 2020
And we converted the monthly plan to Season Pass for the remainder of 2019/20 season with number of matches being cancelled due to Covid-19 threat.
What is Included ?
All plans include selection of tips divided into following segments:
Premium Tips Performance
|Segment||Total Tips||Wins||ROI (%)|
|Best Bets (1.6+ Odds)||24||18||36.92|
|High Odds (161 to 2.40)||25||16||35.25|
|Super Odds (2.40+)||12||6||37.34|
|Odds Under 1.60||14||9||-3.85|
|Segment||Total Tips||Wins||ROI (%)|
|Best Bets (1.6+ Odds)||24||14||0.42|
|High Odds (161 to 2.40)||24||17||35.30|
|Super Odds (2.40+)||14||6||18.60|
|Odds Under 1.60||3||1||-|
- The analysis is compiled by calculating 1 point stake against each tip provided.
Alternate Payment Methods and further questions
Let me know if you have any queries regarding the Premium Segments or an alternate payment option or quotation for custom plan.
Note: No trial membership is possible for Premium.
Join from Ghana
Make payment in Ghanaian cedi using local cards or MTN or Tigo Mobile Money.
Join from Kenya
Pay with M-Pesa or Cards; Exclusive Premium Plans in Kenyan Shilling.
Join from Nigeria
Subscribe for LeagueLane Premium in Naira using Verve, Credit/Debit Cards or Bank Transfer.
Join from South Africa
Users from South Africa can subscribe for LeagueLane Premium by using local credit or debit cards.
Terms & Conditions and Fair Use Policy
- You must be at least 18 years old to join the Premium List of Subscribers. In some countries the age limit for sports betting or gambling may be more than 18 and it is the user’s sole responsibility to act in accordance with their local laws.
- LeagueLane do not or cannot provide any guarantee on the outcome of the analysis written as articles on the website or betting tips or betting advice provided through mediums such as e-mail, social media or Telegram.
- Sports Betting is taking a chance with money and therefore it is the responsibility of the user to use his money wisely and sensibly. Do not play with money more that you can afford to lose, if you need support with gambling related issues, please visit gambleaware.co.uk or read our responsible gambling guide.
- No refunds provided for Premium Subscriptions once a user receive his first email from us.
- To comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), LeagueLane deletes the contact details of for users from European Union within 30 days of subscription end date. We do not share your personal data with third parties, regardless of your location.
- All contents in the website and those sent through other paid platforms is for personal use and they must not be copied, forwarded or shared in a public platform, just not limited to social media or whatsapp. We hold the right to ban such users without a notice.
- A Premium Membership does not account for one-to-one consulting with a subscriber.
- Any attempt deem to troll or abuse members of LeagueLane’s editorial or writer team will indulge in termination of membership.
- LeagueLane hold the right to alter the terms on condition at any give time.
Football Betting requires Long-Term Strategy and Patience.
Football Betting is not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme, the same applies for tips sent via email in LeagueLane Premium Subscription.
Patience along with a proper stake management is key for those who want to make profit from football betting over a long period of time. A decent return of investment lays in the region of 2%, while ROI in the region of 5% is achieved by professional bettors who place 500 to 1000 dollars on each bet.
Most premium tipster services advertise 70-75% win ration, we have no proof to confirm this, but these figures are too unreal to be true. Feedback from our visitors throw further light to the fact that these are just made up to attract new customers.
While, a winning ration of 45 to 55% can be achieved in real. And you are at the wrong place and game, if you think you can hit the jackpot with small stakes placed of accumulator slips, even if it is playing doubles daily.
Please note that LeagueLane do not recommend our visitors to place high stakes. Your ideal stake must be not more than what you cannot afford to lose, or easily put, the money you can spend on entertainment.
Premium Tips Explained
LeagueLane Premium Tips are divided into segments depending up on odd strength and risk.
Segment 1: Best Bet of the Day
This is usually the top pick on any given day which has the best chance of winning. Odd for this selection start from 1.60.
Segment 2: Small Odds 1.40 to 1.60.
At LeagueLane, a bet must be at least 1.40 odd to get selected, even for the free individual match previews.
The Small Odd Segment is usually the low risk tips.
Segment 3: High Odds 1.60 to 2.40
Any good bet that falls between 1.60 and 2.40 odd region, usually slightly riskier bets than small odds. However, our everyday monitoring of games and football leagues bring in some strong picks into this selection.
Segment 4: Super Odd 2.40 Plus.
This segment is a risky one; yet we can make some good bets with double accumulator/combo/parlay.
Winning frequency of Super Odd games will be lower than small and high odds.
Segment 5: Accumulators
Let us call it accumulators, acca, combo or parlay. This is an attractive proportion for those looking to bet for fun or make some good returns with small investments.
Winning frequency or chance of this tip is at the lowest unless you use cash out option all the time.
Delivered Once per Week, generally on Fridays or Saturdays, combining selections from weekend games.
‘Sure Bets’ and ‘Fixed Odds’
Do not get cheated or scammed, stay away from anyone offering Sure Bets or Fixed Matches.
- Every day, we get plenty of queries on Sure Bets and Fixed Games.
- Does Sure Bets and Fixed Games really exist an available.
To begin with, it is important to understand these are two terms widely used to scam. And it has become easy for them to display fake winning tickets on social media and their website. Note, it is quite easy to fabricate a bet365 or betway slip with minimal knowledge of html or tools like photoshop.
We cannot completely rule out the fact that Sports Fixing is a reality, but this information is not easily available to layman.
Watch out for the sites with “we have contacts inside the dressing room of clubs” or an image of “African youngster going to holiday in Europe”.
And it is typical for these sites to run business through chat engines of Whatsapp and request money through Western Union.
To sum up, these kinds of tips are non-existent and therefore, it is important to stay away and put an end to chase the same.