FC Porto vs Moreirense
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Monday, 20 July 2020
Kick-Off at 21:15 UK/ 22:15 CET
Venue: Estádio do Dragão (Porto)
Porto has to keep winning to stay clear of the reigning Champions Benfica. Currently, they have eight points between them, and considering the remaining fixtures of Porto they already have one hand on the trophy.
The visitors are also enjoying an unbeaten run in the league. Apart from the home defeat to Rio Ave, they have not lost any of their last ten games. But goals are hard to come by for the team from Minho. The recent away record is also strong enough to challenge the toppers.
FC Porto vs Moreirense: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The hosts have a seven-match unbeaten streak going on against this opposition.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in five of those seven games across all venues.
- Both of them found the back of the net in four matches during that spell too.
- The Green and Whites previously won this fixture back in May 2017.
- Porto has won all 10 head to head games against this opponent at this ground.
- The majority of their recent meetings here had more than 2.5 goals in total.
FC Porto vs Moreirense: Prediction
The toppers are known for their attack as well as defense. Any team would like to have a defense like that of Porto. They have only conceded 19 goals in the 32 matches so far. There is no other side in the league that has given away 20 or fewer goals. In 16 home games, they have given away only 6 goals in 16 matches which are more than enough to prove their dominance at this ground. Since the visitors are having issues in scoring consistently we can expect only one of them to score in this upcoming fixture.
The majority of their meetings at this ground had more than 2.5 goals at full time. In fact, the hosts have scored 3 or more goals in all six previous head to head matches here. In the home matches, their scoring average is 2.3 goals per game. So we can expect a high scoring game on Monday.
FC Porto vs Moreirense: Betting Tips
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.65 (7/11).
Both teams to score: No @ 1.87 (7/8).