Pogon Szczecin vs KS Cracovia
Poland – Ekstraklasa
Date: Saturday, 06 June 2020
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Stadion Miejski w Szczecinie.
Pogon is 6th after 27 matches and has 11 wins so far. They are on a winless run after a great spell of positive results.
A win in this one could possibly propel them to the top five spots in the table. They are fresh from a defeat at home against Zaglebie.
There is only one point between these two sides in the points table. The hosts are on a 5 match losing streak and the latest of those came against Jagiellonia.
Since the league table is so tightly packed every single point will make and break a team.
Pogon Szczecin vs KS Cracovia: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have won two of their last 5 meetings across all venues.
- Both sides scored in 3 of those 5 head to head matches.
- Three games also had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- In the 5 previous clashes at this ground, both sides have won a game each.
- Both of them scored in four of those five matches.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three matches during that run too.
- Pogon is winless in the last 6 league games both home and away.
- Cracovia is on a 5 match losing streak in the league.
Pogon Szczecin vs KS Cracovia: Prediction
Since both these sides are having a hard time in the league it’s hard to pick a winner. Cracovia is losing matches both home and away after they had a great run at the start of the season.
The same can be said about the visitors too when we look at their recent fixtures. The head to head stats does not give any team the upper hand either.
Both of them are leaking goals at this time of the competition. Most of the 26 goals that Cracovia conceded came in the last 10 matchdays.
A similar trend is followed by the hosts in recent matches as well. So I am backing a draw with both sides scoring.
Pogon Szczecin vs KS Cracovia: Betting Tips
Match to draw @ 3.20 (11/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.90 (9/10).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.