Perth Glory vs Western Sydney Wanderers
Australia – A-League
Date: Saturday, 14 December 2019
Kick-off at 10:45 UK/ 11:45 CET
Venue: HBF Park (Perth).
Since it is a neck-to-neck encounter at HBF Park between Perth Glory and Western Sydney Wanderers, we can expect lesser goals in the ninety minutes.
- Perth Glory form: 8 matches – 2 wins – 3 draws – 3 losses – 9 points.
- WS Wanderers form: 8 matches – 3 wins – 1 draw – 4 losses – 10 points.
Perth Glory vs Western Sydney Wanderers: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has registered three of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Four of the last five overall matches ended in a draw.
- Both teams scored goals in the previous seven fixtures.
- Their previous encounter ended in a goalless draw.
- The team that hosts has stayed unbeaten for the past 14 meetings.
Perth Glory vs Western Sydney Wanderers: Prediction
Perth Glory has made a comeback into the league with a 0-3 victory over Melbourne City on the road. They were winless in the last four games before this away win.
However, the Glory has faced three teams at home so far and are still winless at home. Even so, they have lost to Sydney FC previously which Tony Popovic will let slide by in the long run.
Hence, when facing a much weaker side in the table, the host will have hopes of registering their maiden home win in the campaign this season.
WS Wanderers have had a good run at home this season. But when it comes to away games, the Wanderers have lost three consecutive matches lately.
Their losses were against squads of the similar form and not the strongest contingents. Hence, the Glory has a chance of outwitting WSW in the upcoming match.
Besides, the Wanderers lost to Wellington Phoenix in their previous match on the road. It marked the fourth consecutive loss within the last five overall league fixtures.
Hence, Perth Glory is likely to win the game in ninety minutes. Also, the score will be probably under 3.5 goals in the clash.
Perth Glory vs Western Sydney Wanderers: Betting tips
Full-time result: Perth Glory @ 1.75 (3/4).
Under 3.5 goals @ 1.44 (4/9).