Perth Glory vs Melbourne City FC
Date: Sunday, 16th April 2017
Kick-Off: 7 am AEDT / 10 am UK
Venue: Venue: NIB Stadium, Perth.
Last game of the home and away season will see Perth Glory take on Melbourne City at NIB Stadium in Perth on Sunday the 16th of April.
The Glory currently sit in sixth place on 36 points while City are in third spot with 39 points.
It was a good last round for Perth as they won 3-1 against Brisbane Roar.
Same could be said for Melbourne as they beat Adelaide United 1-0.
Perth Glory vs Melbourne City: Head-to-Head Statistics
- The head-to-head record is in favour of Perth with 10 wins to Melbourne’s 6.
- There have also been 7 draws including 2 in the past 4 meetings.
- Last time these sides met was round 12 of this season where the gamed ended 3-3.
- Perth have not lost to City in their past 4 matches against them and only once has Melbourne beaten them at NIB Stadium which was back in the 2011/12 season.
- Melbourne’s last win against the Glory was back in round 8 of last season.
Perth Glory vs Melbourne City: Predictions
These sides will play in finals this season and could well face each-other again in the first week of the finals series.
If Melbourne City win this match, they could play Perth again but in Melbourne so this could be a warm up match for next week.
Perth are playing good football recently which is great heading into finals and they would want to see that form continue in this match.
City have been inconsistent in the past month and consecutive wins would be valuable for them and give them momentum as they charge for finals.
A win for the Glory will move them up to fifth place while a City win will keep them in third spot.
This should be a close game but Perth Glory are at home and they should get a close win against Melbourne City in this encounter.
Perth Glory vs Melbourne City: Bet Tips
Home team to win at 2.30.