Perth Glory vs Adelaide United
Australia – A-League
Date: Saturday, 11 January 2020
Kick-off at 08:30 UK/ 09:30 CET
Venue: HBF Park (Perth).
With their stride in the campaign going smoothly, Perth Glory will be the favorites to win in the clash with Adelaide United at HBF Park.
- Perth Glory form: 11 matches – 5 wins – 3 draws – 3 losses – 18 points.
- Adelaide United form: 11 matches – 5 wins – 0 draws – 6 losses – 15 points.
Perth Glory vs Adelaide United Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has registered three of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Their previous two encounters held here ended in a draw.
- Three of Adelaide’s last five wins were recorded as the host.
- Their previous encounter was won 4-3 by Glory in penalties (2-2).
Perth Glory vs Adelaide United Prediction
Perth Glory has been slowly climbing their way up in the table lately. With their home ground advantage in the match, they have a chance to take all three points against Adelaide United.
The host will be hosting after a 0-3 win on the road against Central Coast Mariners in their previous league encounter.
Besides that, Glory has won their previous two home matches after being winless in the prior three attempts at home. Since the host has shown a comeback at home, Adelaide United will experience hardship at HBF Park.
In addition to that, Adelaide United is on a two-game losing run in their campaign away fixtures. Also, they have lost three of their five away games so far.
Apart from that, they suffered their third consecutive loss in the contest by losing to Sydney FC in their prior match with a 2-1 scoreline.
Based on their away performance, Adelaide United will be at a backhand. Since the host has regained their form at home, it will not be a walk in the park for the visitors.
Hence, we can count on Perth Glory to keep the lead in the game. So, Perth Glory is likely to win the game in ninety minutes.
Perth Glory vs Adelaide United Betting tips
Perth Glory to win @ 1.80 (4/5).
Under 3.5 goals @ 1.50 (1/2).