Patronato de Parana vs Lanus
Argentina – Liga Profesional
Date: Thursday, 18 November 2021
Kick-off at 22:15 UK/ 23:15 CET
Venue: Estadio Presbítero Bartolomé Grella.
Lanus are one of the best teams in the competition, and are dead-determined to secure a podium finish. Meanwhile, Patronato are one of the worst, and are placed in the bottom-most tier of the table.
Going on, they also have a poor h2h record against this rival over the years, and judging all these factors, expect a win for the former this Thursday at the Estadio Presbítero Bartolomé Grella.
Patronato de Parana vs Lanus Head-to-head
- Lanus have a 100% unbeaten record against this rival.
- They had scored two or more goals in five of the past eight clashes.
- Not once have the hosts kept a clean sheet at this stadium.
- The latest league encounter had ended in a 4-2 win for them.
Patronato de Parana vs Lanus Prediction & Analysis
Patronato lost 5-0 on the road the last match-day, against River Plate. They had also conceded two or more goals in five of their past six matches, and had done the same in three of their former four appearances at home.
On the other hand, the third-placed Lanus have an opportunity to strengthen their position in the podium – especially with the second-placed Cordoba taking on the fourth-placed Velez.
And judging previous h2h meetings as well, expect a win for Lanus this Thursday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Lanus have scored the second-most number of goals in the league, and only River Plate have scored more.
- They are one of the only three teams to have been unbeaten in the past five match-days.
- They were also unbeaten in ten of the past thirteen overall fixtures.
- Meanwhile, Patronato have a single win from their preceding 15 games, and have won just once at home since August.
Tips for Patronato de Parana vs Lanus
Lanus to Win @ 2.50 (3/2)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Lanus @ 2.40 (7/5).