Parma vs Bologna
Italy – Serie A
Date: Sunday, 12 July 2020
Kick-Off at 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET
Venue: Stadio Ennio Tardini.
The home team is still continuing with their losing streak. The latest in that run came away from home against AS Roma. From those four matches, they have given away a whopping 9 goals which make their goal difference zero.
After the shocking win over Inter Milan, Bologna has lost their most recent game against Sassuolo. That home loss ended a three-match unbeaten run that was going on.
The problems they had in defense is not yet solved even when the league has just a handful of matches to go. Also, they are the only teams in top ten that have lost more games than they won.
Parma vs Bologna: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Bologna is unbeaten against this opposition in their last five meetings.
- Both sides have scored in their four recent head to head matches.
- Parma previously won against Bologna back in December 2012.
- The last two meetings between them at this ground were consecutive draws.
- Both teams have a win each in their five previous clashes here.
- All five of those games had less than 2.5 goals at the final whistle.
- Parma has lost all four of their latest home matches in the league.
Parma vs Bologna: Prediction
In the present form, the hosts have very little chance of getting a win. They have lost matches against mid-table teams during this losing run.
Also, they have a bad history against Bologna in matches played over the last eight years.
The majority of those games were drawn, but Bologna can surprise us as they did against Inter lately.
This is a good reason to back a ‘Double Chance’ in favour of the visitors picking up three points in this one.
Despite losing back to back games the hosts have scored in all those games. This includes goals against Roma and Inter. They have scored in five of their eight recent home matches too.
Since the visitors have a habit of conceding especially away from home we can be sure both sides scoring on Sunday.
Parma vs Bologna: Betting Tips
Double Chance: Draw or Bologna to win @ 1.48 (1/2).
Both teams to score @ 1.73 (8/11).