Paris FC vs RC Lens
France – Ligue 2
Date: Monday, 2 March 2020
Kick-Off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Stade Charlety (Paris)
Lens has been under serious criticism after the consecutive losses in past weeks. The latest of those was against Caen who is 14th;11 places behind them in the table. Despite scoring first they conceded 4 goals in return to the away leading to their fifth defeat this season.
Paris FC has won their 3 matches on the trot both home and away. They look in good shape and may spoil the evening for the team from Paris.
Paris FC vs RC Lens: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Lens has won 3 and lost once in their last 5 h2hclashes.
- Less than 2.5 goals were scored at full time in 4 of those 5 matches.
- Both teams scored in the last 2 meetings across all venues.
- The reverse fixture was won at their home by Lens with a final score of 2-1.
- Paris is unbeaten at home in their 3 recent h2h matches.
- Both teams have one win each in the 4 h2h games at this ground.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in 3 of those games as well.
Paris FC vs RC Lens: Betting Tips
Neither team has a clear advantage at this ground in previous h2h clashes. Half of the four meetings between these two here have ended as draws.
Paris is at the bottom half of the table, But they have found some important wins lately. A 23 match win streak is going on for the team in Paris. Although the visitors are third in the table they have failed to win their last 3 league games. Since they lost the last 2 matches to opposition below them we can expect either a draw or the hosts to get a narrow win.
We can expect a great defensive performance from the hosts considering their recent wins. With home advantage, they could prove dangerous for the Lens side who could not win despite scoring in the latest losses. So we may be in for a low scoring game in the French capital.
Paris FC vs RC Lens: Prediction
- Double Chance: Draw or Paris FC @ 1.73 (8/11).
- Under 2.5 goals @ 1.45 (5/11).