Palmeiras vs Chapecoense AF
Brazil – Serie A
Date: Thursday, 17 October 2019
Kick-off at 01:00 UK/ 02:00 CET
Venue: Allianz Parque (Sao Paulo).
Aided with home advantage, the second-placed Palmeiras should easily take on, and come out on top of the worst squad in the whole competition, Chapecoense.
Palmeiras vs Chapecoense AF Head-to-head (h2h)
- Five of the previous eight wins went to Mano Menezes’s men.
- Marquinhos Santos’s men managed to score a total of just two goals from the prior three games combined.
- Seven of the former ten wins went to the teams that had home advantage.
- Four of the preceding six clashes at this venue saw the hosts keeping clean sheets.
- Only once have the home team faced defeat at this ground.
Palmeiras vs Chapecoense AF Prediction
Menezes’s men seem now the only option to raise any kind of a challenge to the toppers, Flamengo. The former is placed second in the table with 50 points from their 25 fixtures, while their counterparts are placed dead-last with a total of just 16 points.
In addition, the Western Hurricane has just three wins to their name and has conceded the most number of goals of all the squads in contention. They are at present going through a ten-game winless run and have been winless in 22 of their former 24 attempts. On the road, they are going through another run of nine winless fixtures. And were devoid of a win in 13 of their prior 14 trips as well.
Keep note that their opposite number was unbeaten in 15 of their preceding 15 match-ups, and was so in 21 of their last 22 home ties. Also, they won an astonishing 17 of these 22 games.
Finally, previous h2h encounters too point towards the home side as the one to be backed, and coupled with the huge mismatch in form, we too will opt for such a wager.
Palmeiras vs Chapecoense AF Betting Tips
Palmeiras -1 Handicap @ 1.60
Half Time Result: Palmeiras to Win @ 1.50.