Palermo will host Atlanta on matchday 34 of the Italian Serie A at Stadio Renzo Barbera as they are still in search of a win after failing to do so in the last 13 games.
The match is scheduled to kick-off at 19:45 GMT on Wednesday, 20th April 2016.
Palermo are in the 19th position in the Serie A and are in danger of being relegated to the second tier.
On the other hand Atlanta are coming into this game on the back of a fruitful 3:3 draw home draw with Roma, they are hoping to go back to winning ways in this game.
- Palermo are currently on the decline, they are without a win in their last 12 Serie A matches.
- Palermo are also goals shy, they have failed to score 6 of their last 8 Serie A matches.
- Palermo are also poor in defence, they have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 3 Serie A games.
- Atlanta’s away form is also poor as they have failed to win their last 8 Serie A away games.
Palermo: Team News
Edoardi Goldaniga is out on injury while Aljaz Struna is a doubt as his considered unfit. Robin Quaison is back from suspension and available for selection.
Palermo: Predicted Line-up (4-3-1-2)
Rispoli, Gonzalez, Andjelkovic, Lazaar
Hiljemark, Chochev, Jajalo
Atalanta: Team News
Luca Cigarini and Marten de Roon are both back from suspension and are available from suspension.
Carlos Carmona is still on the road to recovery while Alessandro Diamanti is a doubt for the game.
Atalanta: predicted Line-up (4-2-3-1)
Boukari, Paletta, Toloi, Bellini
Cigarini, Martin De Roon
Alejandro, Diamanti, D’Alesandro
Palermo vs Atalanta: Head-To-Head stats
- There are no superior or favourites between these two teams, there are no much different in statistic.
- Palermo have won 6 games against Atlanta, drew 6 and lost 7
- Palermo have 4 games at home against Atlanta, drew 2, and lost 3.
Palermo vs Atlanta: Prediction
Games between these two teams have no favourites and can go either way which seems hard to predict, but considering Palermo’s low scoring form, Atlanta could snatch an away.
Both teams seem to have a porous defence which can be penetrated easily, I expect both teams to score at least a goal in the match.
- Best bet: over 1.5 goals.
- Big money bet: Atlanta win