Orenburg vs Arsenal Tula
Russia – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 7 March 2020
Kick-Off at 11:00 UK/ 12:00 CET
Venue: Gazovik Stadium (Orenburg)
Orenburg is under the threat of possible relegation. It is a surprise to see a team that finished in the top-10 last season struggling. They have no wins in the last 4 match days and are unable to win against teams below them.
The “Gunners” will be looking for a fourth league win on the trot. Their last trip was a success against the bottom side Sochi. The major win in that period came against CSKA Moscow away from home which they won by a single goal.
Orenburg vs Arsenal Tula: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The team from Tula are unbeaten in their last 5 meetings against this opposition.
- Both teams found the back of the net in 5 previous head to head games.
- The reverse fixture was won by Arsenal Tula with the final score of 2-1.
- Orenburg has 2 wins and a defeat at home against Tula in 5 recent clashes.
- Both teams scored in 4 of those 5 games.
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in 4 matches in that spell also.
Orenburg vs Arsenal Tula: Prediction
The home team is without a win in their last 4 league fixtures. This includes 2 wins and draws each and the latest was an away draw to Samara. The last match between them here was a draw with a goal for each side.
Tula has started with a win after the winter break. That away win against Sochi was their third victory in 3 matches on the road. Based on Arsenal Tula’s winning run and domination in h2h games, I am backing them to win this one.
Compared to the Orenburg, the away team has a better defense. They managed to keep a clean sheet in 2 away matches lately. Meanwhile, the hosts failed to score in 2 recent games in front of home fans. So I hope, we are to see only the visitors scoring on Saturday.
Orenburg vs Arsenal Tula: Betting Tips
Arsenal Tula to win @ 3.20 (11/5).
A Clean sheet for the visitors @ 3.40 (12/5).