Orebro vs Norrkoping
Sweden – Allsvenskan
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2020
Kick-Off at 16:30 UK/ 17:30 CET
Venue: Behrn Arena (Örebro).
Orebro is never going to challenge the visitors in the form they are in right now. They are 11th in the table after losing eight of their league matches so far. Currently, they are on a three-match losing streak which makes them winless in four straight games. The defense, like many other teams, has given away more goals than what they scored in total.
The Comrades have lost in their latest league action to Hacken who are third in the table. This was their fourth defeat in the last five league fixtures. After getting a good start to this season, they are fading gradually. Along with toppers Malmo, they have also scored 35 goals in 17 games, but 24 of those goals have been given away especially in the recent match days. This will be another challenge for them as most of their defeats came away from home.
Orebro vs Norrkoping: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Comrades are on a four-match winning streak against this opposition.
- They have not lost any of the last seven matches against Orebro in all competitions.
- The last time Orebro won against this rival was back in July 2017 at home.
- The visitors have picked up two wins and a defeat in their five previous visits to this ground.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all five of those games.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in total on four of those games here as well.
Orebro vs Norrkoping: Prediction
Even though the visitors are above Orebro in the table, they have issues away from home this season. The recent away win over Goteborg was their first win in over five games. They lost three of those five matches during that spell of play. But the head to head history gives them dominance over Orebro for over three years. Since the home team is also winless in three home games, the ball is in the half of the Comrades.
In all the away games that Norrkoping played this season, they have conceded. This includes the games which they won against Goteborg, AIK, and Ostersunds. The home team has a recurring history of giving away goals against tough opponents. So I am backing the away team to win with both teams scoring this Sunday.
Orebro vs Norrkoping: Betting Tips
Both teams to score @ 1.67 (2/3).
Norrkoping to win @ 1.60 (3/5).