SFC Opava vs FC Slovacko
Czech Republic – First League
Date: Sunday, 7 June 2020
Kick-Off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Town Stadium Opava (Opava)
Opava is second to last in the table after losing 16 of their 27 matches. Only Pribram has lost more matches than out hosts for Sunday. Currently, they are on a 4 match winless run which includes 2 defeats. They are fresh from a home defeat to Bohemians with the final score being 0-1.
Slovacko is doing extremely well compared to their previous campaign. Last year they had to satisfy for an 11th place finish at the end of the season. After 27 rounds they are currently in 6th spot. But things are not safe for them yet because the table is so closely packed. They are equal on points with Sparta Prague and are just ahead of Ostrava by one point. So they need to keep up the good work to stay where they are now.
SFC Opava vs FC Slovacko: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Slovacko is on a 2-game winning run against this opposition.
- In their 5 previous meetings, Slovacko has 2 wins and a defeat.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of those matches.
- Both sides scored in three matches during that spell also.
- The visitors are unbeaten in their 5 previous visits to this ground.
- The previous win for hosts against Slovacko at this ground came back in April 2004.
SFC Opava vs FC Slovacko: Prediction
The visitors are miles ahead of the home side in terms of points. Opava is not even able to score in matches consistently. Even though the away team is having trouble in defense, I do not think Opava will score on Sunday. They are currently on a winless run conceding over 44 goals in the season so far. Slovacko is on a winning streak in head to head matches. They have done well against the bottom teams in the season so far. So I am backing visitors to win with only one team scoring.
SFC Opava vs FC Slovacko: Betting Tips
- Slovacko to win @ 1.50(1/2).
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.83(5/6).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.