Odisha vs Hyderabad
Indian Super League
Date: Thursday, 27 January 2022
Kick-off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
Hyderabad have been comfortably the best team in the ISL so far this season. They are placed atop the table, and their offense has been simply spectacular throughout the campaign.
Meanwhile, Odisha have had issues with their form for quite some time now, and as a result, they are finding it hard to hold a spot even in the mid-table.
And most importantly, they were soundly and humiliatingly beaten in the reverse fixture by this opponent, which is also the biggest defeat for any team in the current edition of the Super League.
Likely, expect another win for the dominant Hyderabadis this Thursday at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
Odisha vs Hyderabad Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest fixture had taken place just three weeks back, and then the Hyderabadis recorded a 6-1 win.
- They are on a two-year unbeaten run against this opponent.
- Not once have they failed to find the back of the net against Odisha.
- Three of the preceding five clashes had three or more goals.
Odisha vs Hyderabad Prediction & Analysis
Odisha were held to a 0-0 draw the last match-day by Mohun Bagan. They were also winless in eight of their former eleven games, and five of these were losses. Do note that they had conceded two or more goals in five of their past eight fixtures too.
On the other hand, the Hyderabadis just registered a massive 0-4 win against East Bengal. They have lost just once in the past eleven fixtures, and this sole loss had come against the second-placed Kerala Blasters.
Going on, Hyderabad have had one of the most consistent offenses in the entire league, and finally, they absolutely demolished Odisha in their latest h2h encounter.
With a 6-1 scorecard, they inflicted the heaviest defeat of the season for Odisha, and embarrassingly the sole goal for the losers were in fact an own goal.
By the looks of things, expect a win for the in-form toppers this Thursday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Hyderabad are placed at the top of the table, and they have lost just twice all through the campaign.
- They have scored the most number of goals in the league, and only the Blasters have conceded fewer than them.
- Meanwhile, only two other teams have conceded more goals than Odisha this season in the ISL. And both these squads are placed bottom-most in the table.
Tips for Odisha vs Hyderabad
Hyderabad to Win @ 1.83 (5/6)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.67 (2/3).