Odense vs Brondby
Date: Sunday, 16 February 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Nature Energy Park (Odense)
After a win against Hobro early November, Odense has not won a single league match. Their last game before the break was a 2-1 away defeat to FC Copenhagen. At home, they have not won the last 2 fixtures and have conceded in 4 of their previous 6 matches too.
Brondby have not won 4 games on the trot now, which includes a 3 match losing streak. All these losses have been against the top three sides in the table. They are in touching distance with Aarhus who is third in the league with just 4 points above them. Brondby is the top scorers this year scoring 37 goals so far along with FC Copenhagen. But they have the worst defensive record amongst the teams in the Championship group.
Odense vs Brondby: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Brondby has been unbeaten in their last 3 h2h matches with 2 wins included.
- Both the teams netted in 2 of their last 5 h2h games across all venues.
- Each team has 2 wins in the previous 5 meetings at this ground.
- Odense has won 3 and lost once in their last 5 home fixtures.
- Brondby is on a 2 match losing streak in away games.
Odense vs Brondby: Prediction
The recent h2h stats suggest we will end up with a draw on Sunday. On the basis of form, it is hard to choose a winner. Both of these sides have been poor in recent games. So we can bet on a draw with 3.60 odds.
Odense may be in bad form in terms of winning but not in scoring. They have broken some of the hardest defenses in the league in the likes of Copenhagen and Midtjylland. So we can expect goals from both these sides and bet on the same with 1.63 odds.
Odense vs Brondby: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score @ 1.63(5/8).
- Game to draw @ 3.60 (13/5).