Odd vs Lillestrom
Date: Sunday, 8 July 2018
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK / 18:00 CET
Venue: Skagerak Arena, Skien.
Odd look to be sliding down the Eliteserien standings at an alarming rate as they took no more than one point from last five league outings. They are now just three points above Lillestrom in 13th position and a potential failure here could seriously complicate their situation and push them into the relegation scrap.
The visitors head into this undefeated in four straight games in all competitions, but they are also winless in last six league ties, four of which saw them share spoils with rivals. Kanarifugla barely save d a point on Monday when forward Thomas Olsen bagged the 97-th minute equalizer to bring them on level terms with bottom half opponents Stromsgodset.
Odd vs Lillestrom: Head-to-head
- Odd have a positive record in head to head matches with Lillestrom.
- The hosts head to head tie by six wins coming into 43rd encounter with Fugla.
- Interestingly, only two goals were seen in total in last three head to head affairs between these two likes.
- Oddrane won four and drew one of last five matches against Lillestrom.
- The line draw in the streak came a month ago when teams played a goalless draw at Arasen Stadion.
Odd vs Lillestrom: Prediction
The bookies see Odd as 2.00 favourites to grab the spoils here, but it’s very hard to recognize the value there knowing they lost four and drew one of last five league games. Since Lillestrom drew four of last five Eliteserien outings, we notice the value in backing the draw at 3.40.
This should be a very tight and nervous contest, meaning we can expect the continuation of the low-scoring trend in H2H affairs. You can back the Under 2.5 goals FT bet at the odds of 2.00. Punters who prefer massive longshots can back a goalless draw at the sky-high 11.00 odds.
Odd vs Lillestrom: Bet Tips
- Draw @ 3.40
- Under 2.5 goals FT @ 2.00.