OB vs Esbjerg fB
Denmark – Superleague
Date: Sunday, 6 June 2020
Kick-off at 16:00 UK/17:00 CET
Venue: Nature Energy Park (Odense).
Odense BK and Esbjerg, both are in their way to relegation this season in the league. With a slight edge in home ground advantage, the host will be the favorites to win at Nature Energy Park.
- Odense form: 25 matches – 8 wins – 6 draws – 11 losses – 30 points.
- Esbjerg form: 25 matches – 4 wins – 6 draws – 15 losses – 18 points.
Winless in the recent five clashes, OB will return home after a 1-0 loss to Aarhus in their prior league clash in the schedule. Esbjerg has shared the spoils in the past two matches, following a 1-1 draw with Aalborg in their previous encounter.
OB vs Esbjerg fB Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host is undefeated in the past five meetings.
- OB has recorded four of the recent five overall wins.
- Their previous encounter awarded a 0-1 away win for Odense.
- Both teams have scored in the prior 3 fixtures at this venue.
- Two of their last five clashes have ended in a draw.
OB vs Esbjerg fB Prediction
OB has been winless in the past five clashes in the league schedule, but they drew three matches in it. This shows hope for the host in the clash.
Besides, five wins and four losses from 12 home matches justify the decent home record maintained by Odense in the campaign this season so far.
Esbjerg is winless in the last four clashes with two losses in it. They have only marked one win in their recent five fixtures in the campaign.
With just one win in their 12 away fixtures until no, the odds will probably favor the host. Hence, a draw no bet over Odense with 1.50 odds will be the safest tip for the punters in ninety minutes.
After the 0-2 win against OB in 2015, Esbjerg has never scored more than a goal in any of the clashes until now across all major competitions. Hence, the tip for the guest to score under 1.5 goals will probably yield decent returns for the punters at 1.40 odds.
OB vs Esbjerg fB Betting tips
Draw no bet: OB @ 1.50 (1/2).
Esbjerg to score under 1.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).