FC Nurnberg vs VfL Bochum
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Saturday, 30 May 2020
Kick-Off at 12:00 UK/ 13:00 CET
Venue: Max-Morlock-Stadion (Nuremberg)
This match will not have any consequence at the top of the table. But the hosts need to win this to stay away from the relegation zone. They are currently 15th in the table with just 2 points between them and the red zone. Currently, they are without a win for the last 4 league games.
In terms of form, Bochum is third in the competition right now. They have 35 points and a 4 points lead over their upcoming rivals. In 28 matches they have 11 matches drawn and 9 defeats. Also, like most teams, they have given away more goals than they scored until now.
FC Nurnberg vs VfL Bochum: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Bochum has won three and lost one of the five previous meetings against this opposition.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those five matches across all venues.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three of those games as well.
- The visitors have won three of their last 5 trips to this ground.
- Both teams scored in three of those 5 head to head matches.
- Bochum is unbeaten in their 6 recent league fixtures on the trot.
FC Nurnberg vs VfL Bochum: Prediction
Bochum ash dominated the head to head stats in recent times. With a current unbeaten streak going on at both home and away games they will be hard to take down. The hosts had some good performances but win still evade them. They are inconsistent as they draw against teams like Aue but lose to St. Pauli. So I am backing the visitors to continue their unbeaten run.
Nurnberg has scored goals in most of their home matches in the recent past. They have 15 goals in 14 matches in front of their home crowd. But they have conceded about 24 goals in those games as well. Bochum is coming from two consecutive away draws, both goalless ones. But their attack is more than enough to get through the home defense. So I am backing both sides to get in the score sheet on Saturday.
FC Nurnberg vs VfL Bochum: Betting Tips
- Away team to win @ 2.40(7/5).
- Both teams to score @ 1.67(2/3).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.