Nottingham Forest vs Swansea
England – Championship
Date: Wednesday, 15 July 2020
Kick-Off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: City Ground (Nottingham).
The home team is losing points at the crucial part of the season. The three recent winless games have prevented them from cementing their place in the playoffs. During recent weeks they had to play some strong opponents of which they have lost to Fulham.
The Swans are just a point away to get into the playoffs replacing the out-of-form Cardiff City. If they win this match they could reach there even if Cardiff wins their upcoming game. Swansea was doing fine until the toppers Leeds defeated them at home.
Nottingham Forest vs Swansea: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Forest has won the latest two matches against this opposition.
- They have two wins and a defeat against the Swans in their five previous meetings.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three of those five matches.
- The hosts have remained unbeaten in 7 previous head to head games at this ground.
- The visitors have only one win in their eight trips to this ground.
- The majority of their meetings here had fewer than 2.5 goals in total.
Nottingham Forest vs Swansea: Prediction
Swansea is in better form right now compared to this opponent. But they have never found a rhythm in head to head games at this ground. Also, Forest won the reverse fixture by one goal this season.
But it is sure that they will create some chances on Wednesday. They have scored in 7 recent matches on the road. Since the hosts are under pressure from the winless run, we can expect both teams to score in this tie.
The Swans are not likely to lose this one also, because of their four-game unbeaten run in away matches. The hosts have drawn to teams like Preston and Derby County in recent weeks.
They have also lost to Fulham in one of the recent league fixtures. Also, recent head to head games here saw a stalemate at the end of ninety minutes. Thus we can expect a draw on Wednesday also.
Nottingham Forest vs Swansea: Betting Tips
Match to Draw @ 3.35 (26/11).
Both teams to score @ 1.85 (6/7).