Nottingham Forest vs Huddersfield
England – Championship
Date: Sunday, 28 June 2020
Kick-Off at 14:15 UK/ 15:15 CET
Venue: Nottingham City Ground.
The home side is currently sitting on a playoff spot for promotion. But they have lost some crucial points in recent weeks. Compared to other teams in top five positions, their scoring rate is mediocre. But the defence is better than majority of the teams this season.
After getting kicked out of the Premiere League they may have to go through yet relegation. They are on the brink of the relegation zone with just a point between them and Hull City. The Terriers are coming into this game on the back of two consecutive defeats against Leeds and Wigan.
Nottingham Forest vs Huddersfield: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Huddersfield has three wins and a loss in the last 5 meetings with this opposition.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three of those five games.
- Three of those matches also had fewer than 2.5 goals.
- The hosts have three wins and two defeats in the latest five meetings at this ground.
- Four recent clashes between them here had less than 2.5 goals.
- Huddersfield is on a 4 game winless run in away fixtures.
Nottingham Forest vs Huddersfield: Prediction
The visitors have lost 10 of their 18 matches on the road so far. With only 4 wins in that period they are unlikely to pose a threat to the home side.
Even though Nottingham is not the prominent side in head to head history, they will have little chance to get goals on Sunday.
Considering their last three home games it is clear about their out-of-form attack. So I am backing a final score with only one team getting goals.
Huddersfield pulled off some stunning results against top sides like Bristol City. But those were at their own home turf.
But with a 4 game winless run in away matches, I do not see them getting three points. With an upper hand at home, I am going with a win for the hosts.
Nottingham Forest vs Huddersfield: Betting Tips
Home team to win @ 1.55 (6/11).
Both teams to score: No @ 1.90 (9/10).